Omg

on Thursday, June 4, 2009

Omg, I just realized something from watching the movie "You've Got Mail".... It doesn't matter how much you are right for each other, heck you can even be perfect for each other. But if your heart feels nothing, then its not meant to be... Like James Morrison Sang, "You cant play on broken strings, You cant feel anything that your heart don't want to feel".

I was almost perfectly sure that our soulmate would be the person who is perfect for us. Everything that compliment our shortcomings and strengthen our strengths. But, it's not always like that. Love works in a mysterious way. The heart has its reasons that reason can not know...

I guess I should be moving on. All this time I was delusional. I thought to myself "we're perfect for each other, why isn't it working out then? Is there something wrong?" But now i know...

Anyway, you all should watch the movie "You've Got Mail" if you're into romantic movies. Its really sweet especially the ending... A movie worth watching on a Saturday night while cuddling with your loved one =)

P.S : Dreams are the only thing that keeps us sane sometimes.

2 comments:

georgiana said...

mi sembra interesante film...mi piaciono i filmi romantici..penso che lo vedrĂ² presto... bye bye ...ahh..sono georgiana se ti ricordi=))

Dinie Rosli said...

Georgiana!! Ciaooo!! Non capito :P I can only speak a bit italian. Not too much