Random Thoughts....

on Thursday, June 18, 2009

1.Exam
*Sigh* I got almost all my marks today. It was terrible actually... Really terrible. But my friends said its so-so since my absent of 3 months is taken into consideration... I'm still pissed with the result.. But I'm not going to let this event bring me down. A setback is merely a setup for a comeback

2.Blog/Oral test
Anyways, It's been awhile since I haven't updated. My friend told me that all my posts were about songs or movies. That's actually very true, i guess i should talk about something else right? Recently, i did an oral test for English. I was talking about Happiness and Love. Thank god i got excellent... Teacher said it was motivational =) I always sort of fancy myself as a motivational speaker with all these uplifting and optimistic quotes i got from books and internet.

3.Essay
Oh yeah, I got 40/50 for my essay which really suck... That is how much my marks dropped.. Last time it was at least 45/50... Anyway it was about describing the person who's close to your heart... I had 1 person in mind(excluding my family). But sadly, we're never meant to be. Gosh, im being very emo-ish right now =( Back to the point. I wrote about my mum. My dear beloved mum. Its not that i don't love my dad, i love him too. But they only ask for 1 person. I figure i write about my mum, and probably the next essay i might write about my dad.

4.Poem
Time and time and time again
I try to erase my thoughts
Of all the love she would bring
With all the want and aughts
It's like a dream
That never comes real
But you wish for reality
You wish for something real
She means a lot to me
And i don't think she'll ever know
Because her love is like the wind
It comes then it goes
I wish she'd stop to smell the flowers
The ones i picked for her
But i guess the picture isn't clear
It's like a hazy blur
I can truly say
I gave a lot to many girls
But she is the only one
I'd truly give my world
Secret love is no fun
Because it's one heart
One face all alone
One secret heart

5.During hols
Im soo boredd these days. I did a movie marathon and novel marathon during the holidays. That was fun. I read Cecelia Ahern's books and Mitch Albom's books all over again. Then, i watched all the classic Disney movies, the really good ones. I created a top 5 classic Disney movies(doesn't include the new ones, obviously)
(i)Beauty and the beast
(ii)The lion king
(iii)Hercules
(iv)Tarzan
(v)Aladdin
There's also a couple of days that i went out. I went to RFL, an event that is organized to help people who have cancer. It was really fun =) Then, i also went out to time square, pavillion and klcc.. Most of the time just to hang out with friends. I got a bunch of good friends and I secretly cherish them even though i make fun of them sometimes(you know who you are =P)

0 comments: